Fuseproject Designs World’s First 3D Printed Community Homes ! Designer: Yves Béhar of fuseproject, New Story and ICON Nonprofit New Story, tech company ICON and design studio fuseproject collaborated to bring an end to global homelessness…or to at least kickstart the beginning of its end. How did they do so? They recently unveiled the world’s first[Read More]
- A Courtyard House Enhancing An Archetypal Indian Style Of Space | Modo Designs
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design