submit your work
We accept submissions mostly related architecture, interior design, furniture, lighting, home decor ,art, Landscape, urban planning.
Here is what you should send us:
Photos and Images
– Send as many images as you have of your product or project that you are submitting.
– We like to receive as many images that you have, and they should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide.
– We prefer high-resolution JPEG files, but can also work with TIF and PNG files.
– If you have a lot of photos and files, you can put them all in a .zip or .rar file
– Let us know any photographer credits that you would like us to include.
– Each Photograph Should carry the firm’s logo/name on the right-hand corner.
– Send a text description including the name of your product or project.
– Provide a link to your website.
-Text file explaining project briefly it must contain more than 500 words.
-Firms Profile & Principle Architect / Designers portrait photograph is required.
How to send the files to us?
– An easy way to send a large number of files, is to use WeTransfer.com or DropBox (they’re free!)
– On the WeTransfer website, just select the files you want to send us, then use [email protected] as the email address to send the files to.
– If you’re using DropBox, just send us a link to the DropBox gallery for the project.
Or you can just send an email to [email protected] with press releases, etc.
We get a lot of submissions every day and we can’t reply to every submission we get just to tell you that we received it. If you sent it, we probably received it, and if we’re interested in featuring it, you will either hear from us or we will contact you for further information.
The Architect’s diary.