The average person spends one third of their life in the office (that’s 90,000 hours in total). It’s therefore essential that commercial building design creates modern spaces that protect employee health and well-being while optimizing workplace efficiency. Sustainable roofing, workplace wellness, and collaborative spaces are the latest trends in commercial building design which anticipate and meet the ever-evolving[Read More]
- “Hut House” : A Residence, Naturally Illuminated With Elegant and Modern Look | Mohit Jain and Architects
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Residence as well as Workplace Fused in this Contemporary Style Home with Earthy Materials | Jihan Associates