Anchored in a serene neighborhood of Bengaluru city, there stands a unique minimalist residence work of architecture snugly tucked into a quadrilateral plot of land. The uniqueness of the architecture lies in its simplicity of form and palette, tastefully moulded in brick cladding and liquid stone to ideally suit the streetscape of the surrounding locale.[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.