What do you think about when you hear plant based diet? Do you cringe at the fact that the entire cuisine is based off vegetables, fruits and whole grains? Well then you haven’t had good vegan or plant based food that fills your tummy and warms your soul.
You can get the most scrumptious delicious vegan dishes at Purple Carrot. This meal kit providing company is famous for its large collection of recipes and unique tastes. If you want to start off with a small plan you can use exclusive $50 discount code for Purple carrot to minimize the price on your order.
The vegan dishes you consume not only positively affect your health by it also better for the planet. There are having been studies that showed that eating beef creates more greenhouse gases that destroy our ozone layer.
If you are looking to make the progressive change for the planet and your health than your little recipe card box should have a few vegan staple recipes.
We have some for you that will brighten your plate and please your taste buds. Here are top ten plant based recipes that are easy to make, gluten free and can be ready under 30 minutes.
1. Smoky Tempeh BLTs with Garlic Aioli
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of your preferred low-fat oil in a large Teflon frying pan over medium-high heat. Put in the tempeh on the sizzling oil and fry till crisp for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now you season the vegan meat with agave, paprika and pinch of salt and pepper. All these should be added to your preference. Take the tempeh off the stove when you see the meat caramelized for a minute or so.
- For the sandwich, you will need to crush some garlic with mayo in a bowl to make vegan garlic aioli.
- Next step is to spread the garlic aioli on the slice of bread, assemble the tempeh bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce leaves.
2. Farmers’ Market Tofu Scramble
- Get one tablespoon of olive oil in a large size skillet. It should be nonstick one for easy stir fry. Heat the oil on medium to high flame. Now you should add onions and mushrooms to the skillet.
- Fry the onions till they are tender and brown; 3 to 5 minutes. Then you can add baby spinach with some salt and pepper.
- You should cook until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Set cooked vegetables aside.
- Put the skillet on the heat again with olive oil. Crush the tofu, add in turmeric , salt and pepper to the dish. Add rice to the bowl with the vegetables and jalapeno pepper.
3. Strawberry & Cream Cheese Toasts with Fresh Mint & Pistachios
- One of the easiest recipes to create is the cream cheese toasts with fresh mints and pistachios for a fresh morning breakfast. This recipe includes spreading the spread on sourdough bread.
- Add some fresh strawberry, mint and pistachios.
- You can get the bread from Purple Carrot; just don’t forget to use the Purple Carrot discount code for a minimized amount.
4. Lemon Braised Chickpeas with Rosemary & Cashew Cheese
- Add one tablespoon of oil on a medium sauté pan over high heat. Cramalized the onion with garlic and pinch of seasoning.
- Transfer the onions to the baking dish and then add rosemary, olives, chickpeas, potatoes, capers, more olive oil and sprinkle of water. You can also season the ingredients with your favorite spices.
- Cover the lid and bake for 20 to 25 mins on 425 degree.
- Add kale to the sautepan on the stove and cook till wilted.
- Add crumbled cashew as cheese substitute and cook till brown.
5. Spicy Rajas Quinoa Bowl with Avocado & Crunchy Radish Slaw
- Prepare quinoa in a large saucepan over medium to high heat flame. Bring it boil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet on high heat. Cook pablano peppers, onions, garlic with some salt. Cover the pan with lid, cook and stir occasionally. The onions should be translucent and peppers soft.
- Add chipotle, pepper, sour cream and quarter cup water. Stir till it thickens.
- Put in some fresh radish carrot scallion lime juice and some salt and stir to combine.
- Add in lime zest, salt and pepper.
- Add radish, carrot, scallion, lime juice, and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and stir to combine. Garnish wih spicy rajas radish slaw and avocado.
6. Crispy Harissa Tofu with Jeweled Israeli Couscous & Lemon-Mint Cucumbers
- Combine some cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, some mint and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Prepare some couscous, then add some lemon zest, mint and currants with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Harissa paste should be added to a small bowl with olive oil. Add in cut up tofu blocks along with spices of your choice. With the help of cornstarch you can fry the tofu to a golden brown and set with the mint cucumbers.
7. Vietnamese Seitan with Pickled Vegetables & Brown Rice
- Prepare some brown rice in a saucepan. Meanwhile pickle vegetables with some vinegar, turbinado sugar, salt and cup of water.
- Add in cucumbers and carrot for tangy taste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil on a skillet over high heat. Add some seitan and cook till crispu. Add the vinegar and turbinado sugar, tamari and cook.
- This is a form of pilaf you will enjoy with a large family.
8. Chopped Antipasti Salad with Crispy Chickpeas & Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Cook chickpeas on high heat to make them crisp. After 6 minutes of cooking you should add in breadcrumbs.
- Broil the pepper with water and olive oil, you can add pinch of salt. When pepper is tender you can transfer to cutting board and slice them.
- Add some sundried tomatoes, garlic, red wine vinegar and spices along with pepper to a large bowl. Put in the tomato vinaigrette to make it edible. Add vegetables of your choice.
9. Grape Leaf Mezze Bowls with Cashew Cheese & Fresh Dill
- Microwave the brown rice. Add some radish, tomatoes and grape leaves. Season the bowl with herb garlic cheese and sprinkle the dill and salt.
10. Crispy Bombay Potatoes with Cilantro Cauliflower Salad & Tahini Yogurt
- Boil beluga lentils and some potatoes.
- Roast cauliflower with 2 teaspoon salt and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Put in some yogurt, tahini and some spices to a medium bowl and stir it.
- Add just ½ cup yogurt, tahini, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a medium bowl and stir the tahini yogurt.
- Place the cooled browned potatoes on a cutting board on your palm and gently press. In a large skillet add the potatoes, garlic, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and spices. Cook the potatoes till crispy and serve with the tahini yoghurt.
If you like any of these recipes, you can avail the offer from Purple Carrot discount codes to order your meal kits. Get these on a reduce price with free shipping too. Your family and friends will enjoy these recipes without a doubt.
About the author
Ava Brown is an expert chef and is a well-known for creating fusion recipes. She shares her cooking journey via her blogs. She is a big-time fan of plant-based meals and makes healthy, easy-to-cook yet delicious recipes!