Design Greets Culture – Permar House | The Design Code An ardent believer in Jainism, Mr. Manoj Jain had a house of 3300sqft. Located at Surat, where he wanted his home to reflect his culture and more importantly his religion and inculcate the same values in his children. “kalpavriksha or kalpataru- a wish fulfilling divine tree”[Read More]
- An Outlandish Residence with a Warm Zestful Vibe | J Architects
- Residence Design Blending In Modern Aspirations And Traditional Values | Space Frame Architects-Indore
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Office Interiors Covered In A Warm Palette With Sumptuous Feel | The Brick Tales