Embracing the legacy of Geoffrey Bawa, this quaint residence houses some significant objects of intrigue. The unobstructed composition of kitchen, living and dining spaces catapults you to the bygone era. The antiques like the exquisitely crafted mirror, the hand-chiseled stone sink, the live edge dining table with brass joineries bond seamlessly to create a period[Read More]
- A Plush And Chic Bungalow Design For A Family of Five | Design INC.
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design