Juxtaposition of boxes creating a unique residence | Charged Voids To design a Residence 35 for a 3-generation joint family, charged voids came up with a concept as a juxtaposition of 4 layered boxes with a parasol roof covering the space in between. This space transpired into a series of central volumes of the house,[Read More]
- The White House : A Harmonious Synergy between Design and Integration | Surbhi Gite Architects
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- 40+ Elegant, Transcendental, And Experiential Foyer Design Ideas
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio