Maya Somaiya Library, Sharda School / Sameep Padora & Associates The site chosen for this small addition of a children’s library within a school in rural Maharashtra was a sliver between existing buildings and the school boundary, a site that almost implied a linear building footprint to adjust the program for the chosen site.[Read More]
- Aesthetically Pleasing Terrace With User Friendly Amenities : Project Unwind | Shivani Agrawal Interior Designer & Space Planner
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.