Nestled in a bucolic setting with bespoke plantations, this residence ceases your heart at the sight of the waterbody, enabling you to disconnect from the worldly complexities while you engage with your inner self, lounging on the poly bench lighting itself from within. True to its inspiration of Origami, the waterbody makes for a state[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio