The project dwells in a close-knit urban neighborhood near the Pune International Airport. The name “Transparence” comes from the specific behavior of the Villa, having unobstructed views and non embellished interiors. While designing the project, we were affected by the following. The noise generated by jets from the nearby airport. Privacy from the surrounding[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Opulence of a Star Hotel and Bespoke Ambience of a Home, This Villa offers the Best of Both Worlds | White Shadows Design Studio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design