First, do you know what acrylic is? Because most people don’t, and yet they should… It’s a revolutionary compound. With acrylic, you get glass in plastic form! Basically… Acrylic is a transparent “shatter-resistant” plastic. It’s also known as Perspex and Plexiglas. So you might have come across it under those names. But here’s what[Read More]
- Villa Interior In Ahmedabad Is Reminiscent Of The Traditional Havelis | Design Logic
- The House Flaunts Vernacular Style With Eco-Friendly Aspects | Studio 3twentyone
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Luxury And Elegant Apartment Lends To Sense Of Uniqueness | IDC Designs