First, do you know what acrylic is? Because most people don’t, and yet they should… It’s a revolutionary compound. With acrylic, you get glass in plastic form! Basically… Acrylic is a transparent “shatter-resistant” plastic. It’s also known as Perspex and Plexiglas. So you might have come across it under those names. But here’s[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects