The primary concern was the limited area to work with and the requirements being plenty. The brief was to design a retail store that could be multi-use. The 500 Sq.ft space consisted of a central fabric display and experimentation corner which welcomed visitors by being along the axis of the entrance, further the client’s workspace[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates