Nowadays practice of architecture firm and Product of design and construction of a building and other physical structures are trending in India. It is a profitable business in India nowadays because people are more advanced they do search on the internet for comprehensive planning for their home design and construction of the building. Architecture Firm provides services to the customer for their home design and other development. If you are thinking of starting an Architecture Firm, then you have to follow the Rules and Regulation of Government for incorporation of your Architecture Firm.
How to start an Architecture Firm
- First, you have to register under the Council of Architecture, and this council gives a certificate to the architect. If you have not registered under the Council of Architecture, then you have first to express yourself under the Council of Architecture. If you want to register under the Council of Architecture, then you have file registration form along with supporting documents like Birth certificate, 12th Mark sheet, Architecture Qualification Certificate, and other Documents.
- After obtaining Certificate from Council of Architecture, you can start your Architecture Firm. You have to do market research so you will find that what kind of trend is running in the market so you can work according to your research. You have to plan each and everything for your firm and have to execute that plan.
- A good Team is required for Architecture firm because it is a team work; everyone has to do their work correctly.
- You have to get Shop act license for your Architecture agency, because if you are making a unique design of products and want to sell their products, then you have to get shop act license for running an architecture agency. Without Shop Act license you may have to face legal consequence.
- Nowadays Trademark, Patent, and Copyright Registration are very important because securing your intellectual right is most important nowadays, and it is very easy to copy any products. Anyone can copy your brand name or copy your design and products, so it is very important to secure your brand name and your products. After obtaining no one can copy your products and if anyone tries to copy or copy your products, then you can ask for remedies under the Intellectual property rights.
- You can Link your business with Udyog Aadhar, Udyog Aadhar is an essential document for obtaining benefits from the government schemes so it will help your newly Architecture firm and you will get a loan from the bank on low-interest rates. Udyog Aadhar is a 12 digit unique number which is allotted by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- GST Registration is also important for your business because you have complied with the GST laws. According to GST law if the turnover of any company is more than 20 lakh rupees, then it is mandatory to register under the GST laws and in some state, if turnover is more than 10 lakh rupees, then it is mandatory to register under GST. It is very important because you have mentioned your GST number on your invoice.
- It is most important to incorporate your business under Indian Laws. You can start your architecture firm as Company, LLP, Sole Proprietorship Firm, Partnership Firm, One Person Company and other.
Limited Liability Partnership Registration
If you want to incorporate your business as an LLP Registration then you have to follow the rules and regulation of the LLP act. There is two or more person required for incorporation of an LLP. And LLP is a separate legal entity which can be suing and can be sued from others. There is a limited liability to partners. If you want to register your architecture firm as an LLP, then you have to follow the procedure of the MCA. Process of incorporation is easy, first you have to obtain the Digital Signature Certificate for proposed director, then you have reserved your firm name through LLP-RUN service, after reserving a name, you can file your incorporation firm which should be submitted with required documents, after registration of firm you have to submit your LLP agreement under prescribed time. There is less compliance required for an LLP. And all compliances should be done with the Registrar of companies.
One Person Company
If you are a single owner of your Architecture firm then you can register under the One Person Company Registration as it can be incorporate by only one person. If you want to register your Architecture firm as a One Person Company then you have to follow the procedure of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. All compliances should be done with the registrar of companies. There is less compliance required under OPC as compare to private limited Company. You will get tax benefits with the OPC, and it is a separate legal entity which can sue and can be sued from other. It is a good option for you if you are a single owner of your business.
If you are thinking of starting an architecture firm, then you should consider the above-given points as it is important to register under Council of Architecture, and other important legal registration should be done by you so in future there will be no problem arises for your business.