The quality of indoor air in your home is essential to keep your family healthy. There are a lot of irritants that can be mixed up with the air, causing illnesses to your family. Mould spores, for example, can become airborne in your home and may enter your nostrils, resulting in respiratory diseases. The most common pollutant that you can find in your indoor air is dust particles. Fortunately, different types of air purifiers can help you in keeping your home’s indoor air clean and fresh from dust and other contaminants.
How to Know the Right Air Purifier for You
Choosing the best air purifier for dust may become challenging if you do not know what to look out for. So here are some factors to consider before purchasing an air purifier unit.
- Filter Type. You should first know what you are going to use the air purifier for. This is so that you can know which type of filtration to get. The best air purifier for dust should have a filtration system that can absorb even the tiniest dust particles. Dust particles range in sizes from as little as 2.5 microns up to 420 microns. It is best to choose the best air purifier for dust that can filter even the ultra-fine dust particles.
The best air purifier for dust should also have different pre-filters that can eliminate odour or eliminate germs in the air through UV light technology.
- Coverage. The factor to consider when purchasing an air purifier is the coverage area of the room. If you have a relatively large room, you will need a more powerful air purifier. It is better to match the power of the purifier with the size of the room. It will make no sense when you purchase an air purifier that cannot filter all the indoor air of a room. Check the CADR or the Clean Air Delivery Rate of the purifier unit to see if it can adequately cover the size of your room.
- Noise Level. The best air purifier for dust should be powerful enough to filter all the air in the room while allowing you to go about your business in peace. High-quality air purifiers give out white noise so that you can still sleep soundly even when the purifier is turned on.
- The convenience of Use. The best air purifier for dust should also be convenient to use. There are air purifiers out in the market that can be remotely controlled by smart gadgets. Smart air purifiers also inform you when your filters need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Budget. Probably the most critical factor that you should consider when purchasing an air purifier is your budget. If money is not a problem for you, then you should buy the best air purifier for dust that you can find.
Remember that high-quality demands high prices. Thus, if you want a powerful air purifier that can filter even the ultra-finest dust, eliminate odours, operate silently, and connect to smart devices, then you should be prepared to spend a lot of money for it.
However, if your budget is tight, you should carefully weigh in the different options and sacrifice on some features to get the most value for your money. But always remember that when you are budget-constrained in purchasing an air purifier always prioritize the health benefits that you can get from an air purifier.
Bio – Ruby Hamilton is a blogger and freelance writer who loves to express her thoughts towards online communities.
She specializes in making the informative articles for the blogs which helps to increase the visibility of the blogs.