An electrician performs a variety of work both in commercial and residential premises for efficient electrical installation operations and for correcting building regulations. Here we will talk about their work portfolio.
A Brief at the Work Portfolio
Take a look at the complete work portfolio of an electrician,
- Certification and Testing – An electrician should ensure that the electrical installation is safe. A skilled electrician must carry out electrical testing during a specified time, and it depends on the type of property they are testing. They will check for deterioration as well as new work required for bringing the installation as per the current standards. An electrician must test as well as certify electrical works as per the local standards.
Any work an electrician does must be as per the appropriate regulations. The electrician continuously trained on current regulations that impact both commercial and domestic properties. Today there are ample training centers that support electricians, especially with new rules when it comes to certification and testing and other forms of electrical needs.
- Wiring and Rewires – Often electricity is taken for granted by homeowners. The wiring in case of older properties needs replacement through a competent electrician. An electrician does rewiring for safety reasons as old wiring is susceptible to electric shocks and fires. A rewire may be necessary for a couple of reasons such as for switches in a bathroom, socket on the skirting, wiring covered in cotton, green residue on the wiring, round pin variety sockets, and black rubber cables.
A good electrician such as those from Static Electrics Sunshine Coast will offer ample support in case of rewiring to make sure that one gets the ideal solution. They offer domestic electrical reports to show them the electrics current state in their property. You must check this necessary at least every decade.
- Fuseboard/Fusebox Upgrades – An electrician must offer upgrades on fuseboards to improve the safety of the electrics. Besides they also do wiring in new build properties, conservatories and extensions.
- Lighting Installations – Install the lights through an experienced electrician both at home and in commercial properties. Along with enhancing the interior and surroundings of the property through interior lights that are carefully designed yet an electrician can also offer advice regarding ways to save money and energy with appropriate energy saving fittings. A good electrician will plan the complete lighting installation with their client and complete the testing and installation required if any.
- Security System Installations – Commercial and home security systems will be designed through electricians to cater to the needs of the property. Here the specifications can differ in costs and installation complexity. Qualified and experienced electricians can offer a solution which will fit with one’s personal needs and requirements.
Apart from these, an electrician’s work portfolio also includes installing door entry systems just as those in student accommodation and hotels. Such systems can have audio plus or/and audio additions if the need be. An electrician will design the system for fitting with one’s commercial or domestic premises as well as be integrated with an alarm system. They also merge these solutions along with outdoor lightings for greater security.