Aesthetics Beauty Clinic | Vadodara | Chitte Associates
To design something unusual and unique which is which becomes a trend.
Challenges and restrictions:
The ceiling height is 9’-4½” only and the beams being 1’-11” deep, no false ceiling designs could be executed. However, to overcome the challenge exposed ceiling concept was exercised with abstracted profile lights hanging from the ceiling.
- Waiting area and cabin:
- The small and cosy cabin comes with a full height storage with a buddha design inscribed on the shutters on one side and a wall with merchandise display shelves on the other.
- The simple yet sophisticated reception table in front of the cabin has simple geometrical profile lights.
- Sleek sofas with low height backrests follow the geometrical profile pattern, adding flow to the beauty of the salon.
- The green wall in the waiting area act as a photo booth panel for photoshoots.
- On the centre display lies the aged metal plate that shows the history of the parlour.
- Profile lights in geometric pattern are spread across the exposed ceiling of the clinic.
- Track lights on the ends of the profiles add to the beauty of the abstracted geometric concept.
- Down Lighters and Up Lighters add to the exquisiteness of the niches created, highlighting the display.
- Abstracted geometric patterned profile lights are followed in the reception table and the green belt creating emphasizing elements in the waiting area.
- Huge mirrors with profile lighting on the periphery and hanging lighting fixture gives a better focus during the treatments.
- Glass façade to highlight the sophisticated interior of the salon, thus attracting the crowd towards the salon on the first floor, even from the road.
- The sign board is clearly visible to the onlookers thus making them curious about the interior.
- Shelves on one side and a large mirror on the other, the spa room seems spacious and the mood lighting adds to the aesthetics of the space.
- Screens between the beds increase the privacy of the place hence making the customers feel more secure.
- The beds are simple and sleek with storage underneath that follow the conceptual geometrical pattern.
- Project name: Aesthetics Beauty Clinic
- Design firm:Chitte Associates
- Principal designer/architect: Parthchitte
- Design team: Vishal Chitte, ParthChitte, Devendra Chitte
- Nature of project: Salon Interior Design (renovation and extension).
- Area: 934sqft.
- Time duration: 2 months
GIVE IT UP FOR MR.CARTER: