A façade refers to one side, usually the front, of a building. It is an integral piece to the overall design of a building. It provides the opportunity to create a personality and character to a building. Facades can come in many shapes and sizes, and it is really a chance for the architect to[Read More]
- Residence Evoking a Bohemian Aesthetic Essence : House Dyuthi | Tales of Design
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- An Apartment Design Of Clean Crisp Lines Put Together To Form A Cohesive Space | The Design Corner
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture