This Temple of Steps is made out of Black Limestone Ziggurats in Nandyal | sP+a sP+a, the mumbai-based firm led by sameep padora, has completed a temple for the residents of villages around the indian city of nandyal. the project comprises two shrines to balaji and varahaswamy in the form of black limestone ziggurats. meanwhile, the same material has been used for a separate[Read More]
- A Courtyard House Enhancing An Archetypal Indian Style Of Space | Modo Designs
- An Apartment Interior Providing Inviting And Relaxing Ambiance | Studio 926
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- A Residence Design Creating Dynamic Concept That Manifests The Energy | ETHOSpace Pte. Ltd.
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.