Designer: Kai Ming Yang Description: The use of bamboo joinery has been used since 960 AD and its uses range from scaffold construction and bridge suspension to house building. “Bamboo Metal” explores age-old methods of joinery and their application in furniture design. By converting one specific bamboo joinery into metal, this project pays homage[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence as well as Workplace Fused in this Contemporary Style Home with Earthy Materials | Jihan Associates
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design