House of Tints & Shades | Mirari Design Visuals BAR THE BROWNS ! The first statement of the client and we were clear to avoid veneer/wood finish laminates or any brown colour as much as we could. Hence the name “HOUSE OF TINTS AND SHADES” seemed apt for this 2800 sq.ft Residential Apt. Beginning with[Read More]
- What to Consider Before Building Your House
- A Vaastu-Compliant Home with Modern and Traditional Aspects | Mooltatva Design Studio
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- How To Choose The Best Residential Painting Contractor?
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design