The Spotlight Salon Interiors Designed With Neutral Palette And Nature-Inspired Shades | Designer’s Circle Pale surfaces meet arched doorways inside this grey-tinted beauty salon in Ahmedabad, India. Designed with pop-ups of rattan, and layered with a topping of wood, makes it a perfect warm space for your salon pamperings. Visit: Designer’s Circle The Brief[Read More]
- The House In 1970 | Architects Collaborative
- Sophisticated And Well-Planned Workspace | Between Walls
- House In Udaipur Embarks Its Exclusivity While Establishing Bolder Appearance | Design Inc.
- The Finest Masonry Sets An Earthy Tone To This Weekend Home | Ae. Terrain
- 02, The Hidden House | A+T Associates