A Two-Tone Contrast Color Palette Taking Bakewell Into A Bold Cafe Interior Approach | Saku -The Studio The Bakewell bakery and cafeteria was a new design-thinking exercise as an interior project and a project to retrofit freshness when it comes to spatial design – especially during COVID times. Visit: Saku -The Studio The idea was to[Read More]
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- A Courtyard House Enhancing An Archetypal Indian Style Of Space | Modo Designs
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.