Satsang Hall is an Assemblage of Perforated, Curving White Volumes | Serie Architects serie architects reveals the design for ‘satsang hall’, a 5,000-seat auditorium for the shrimad rajchandra ashram in dharampur, india. currently under construction, the 15,500 square meter building is scheduled for completion in 2021. the auditorium will serve as the primary discourse hall, or satsang hall,[Read More]
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.