Residence Design with An Asymmetrical Expression | Reflective Practices This project had a special requirement of having two different houses appearing as one from outside. The clients are a family of ten and they are used to staying as a joint family. With the increasing need for space, the families are split into two similar units[Read More]
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- House of Dappled shadows: Nestled in the Mango trees | Mudbricks
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.