Fosters+Partners Designed The New Railway Infrastructure For Saudi Arabia. Designer: Fosters+Partners A 450 kilometer-long (280-mile) rail link connecting Saudi Arabia‘s major cities Makkah, Madinah, Jeddah, and King Abdullah Economic City has been completed by Foster and Partners who designed the four stations. Inspired by the ancient architectural traditions of the region, the stations that comprise the Haramain high-speed railway[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio