Construction managers and architects are cut from the same cloth. Construction managers are responsible for overseeing the completion of construction site projects while architects design structures. While it takes more years of education and training to become an architect, both positions have their fair share of responsibilities. However, despite their similarities, construction managers and[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects