Residential Design Having Sequential Progression of Public and Private Zones | Charged Voids The brief of the project was to design a house for three generation joint family, ensuring a perfect balance of connectivity yet segregation. The site is located in the southern sectors of Chandigarh and has difficult zoning & height restrictions. The endeavor of[Read More]
- Kitchen Cleaning Hacks: A Quick Checklist For Homeowners
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Void: A Tropical Modern Home celebrating Raw Luxury amidst Lush Greens | i2a Architects Studio
- 40 Best Temple-Mandir Design Ideas in Contemporary House
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.