One of the sectors that greatly contribute to the economy is architecture. This industry earned an estimated $292 billion in 2019 according to the IBISWorld Statistics. Furthermore, its revenue growth increased by 4.4% from the year 2018. The industry is pretty competitive. In the USA alone, there are 113,554 licensed architects as per the 2017[Read More]
- Residence With Balcony As An Alternative To Traditional Courtyard | Rooted Kites Studio
- Top 20 Architects in Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Small Minecraft House Ideas: Plans For Your Next Home