Integrated House with Indo-ethnic charm | Nirmanam Design Studio The ‘Vraj’ house is located in a well-planned, posh and green canopied Nandigram society, Manjalpur, Vadodara. The clients- a Vadodara based, deep-rooted and socially very well integrated Gujarati family with a business background; had a strong affinity to the location due to its connectivity to the surrounding[Read More]
- Modern House With Elements That Exhibit The Colonial-Style Interiors | The Code Studio
- Villa Interior In Ahmedabad Is Reminiscent Of The Traditional Havelis | Design Logic
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Bungalow Elevation is a Play Of Patterns and Textures | ANTARIKSH DESIGN STUDIO
- Pretty Home With Contemporary & Traditional Interior | An Designs