Integrated House with Indo-ethnic charm | Nirmanam Design Studio The ‘Vraj’ house is located in a well-planned, posh and green canopied Nandigram society, Manjalpur, Vadodara. The clients- a Vadodara based, deep-rooted and socially very well integrated Gujarati family with a business background; had a strong affinity to the location due to its connectivity to the[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects