“Please Be Seated” Responds to the Changing Rhythm of the Community! Designer: Paul Cocksedge Design Festival and British Land, located in the busy thoroughfare of Finsbury Avenue Square. It’s designed as a rippling wave of wood that rises up to form arches for people to walk through, and curves under to create spaces for people[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects