“Please Be Seated” Responds to the Changing Rhythm of the Community! Designer: Paul Cocksedge Design Festival and British Land, located in the busy thoroughfare of Finsbury Avenue Square. It’s designed as a rippling wave of wood that rises up to form arches for people to walk through, and curves under to create spaces for people to[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio