Mulya Art – Artwork Inspired By Nature | Bhoomi Patel Hailing from Ahmedabad, Bhoomi Patel is a self-taught artist whose artwork is inspired by nature, contemporary styles of art, and traditional Indian art forms. Armed with a BA degree in interior design (2011) from NSID and a Diploma in Photography (2013) from CEPT, she captures[Read More]
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Aesthetic Apartment Interiors Imparting A Spacious and Reviving Look | Prashant Parmar Architect
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture