House Builders are Moving to Modular Options to Tackle Housing Crisis Will a New Prefab Era Help Meet Government Targets? The report states that two-thirds of house building companies are adopting modular construction methods. In the war-torn Britain of 1944, Prime Minister Winston Churchill already had an eye to the[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Manikkal Mana : A Restoration Project featuring Traditional Kerala Architecture Details | Durga Sarath Architects
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.