Abhyudaya-Villa in Ahmedabad | KNS Architects Context: In an urban zone with other villas abutting the Site; the plot was a barren piece of land with no immediate views. Concept: The Concept was to create an ‘Urban Oasis’ within this dry & arid piece of land with internal view sheds. Description: Clean lines and angled geometry[Read More]
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Aesthetic Apartment Interiors Imparting A Spacious and Reviving Look | Prashant Parmar Architect
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.