Buying a home is becoming more difficult for people India, with houses largely becoming less affordable in cities across the country as demand grows, according to a report by ET Wealth. To be able to afford a house, buyers on average need to secure a loan that is four times their annual income. And it’s not just[Read More]
- A House Creating An Inside Outside World Through A Series Of Persuasive Courtyards | Forum-Advaita
- Fusion Of Natural Tones With White, Creating Comfortable Office Space | Oculus Design Studio
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- A House Interior With A Pleasing Palette And Sundry Mix Of Style | Midas Luxury Interiors