Buying a home is becoming more difficult for people India, with houses largely becoming less affordable in cities across the country as demand grows, according to a report by ET Wealth. To be able to afford a house, buyers on average need to secure a loan that is four times their annual income. And it’s not just[Read More]
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects