This Temple of Steps is made out of Black Limestone Ziggurats in Nandyal | sP+a sP+a, the mumbai-based firm led by sameep padora, has completed a temple for the residents of villages around the indian city of nandyal. the project comprises two shrines to balaji and varahaswamy in the form of black limestone ziggurats. meanwhile, the same material has been used for a separate[Read More]
- How is Photogrammetry Related to Civil Engineering?
- This Courtyard Home Tells A Beautiful Tale Of Natural Materials | PBA & Designs
- A Contemporary, Innovative, And Valiant Apartment With Enhanced Styling | Acacia creatives
- House of Tints & Shades | Mirari Design Visuals
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.