Reconstructing An Ancestral Home To Modern-Minimal Aesthetics | K&M Design Studio Set in a prime location in Bengaluru, the J-172 house is a careful reconstruction of an ancestral home, to meet the growing needs of the family, without disturbing the structural integrity of the house. Modern, minimal aesthetics were the basis of design, wood became[Read More]
- Nest Of Nature – A Nature-Inspired Residential Interior | Terra Interiors
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects