Kai Early Learning Campus With Well Designed Communal Play Spaces | Educational Design Architects Kai Early Years, an early childhood campus in Bengaluru, demonstrates a ‘third-teacher’ learning environment that nurtures the developmental needs of children aged two to six years through an engaging framework of consciously explorative and communal play spaces. Visit : Education Design Architects[Read More]
- A House Creating An Inside Outside World Through A Series Of Persuasive Courtyards | Forum-Advaita
- A Clever Design Responding To Climate Change And Fragile Ecosystem | Architecture brio
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.