Jindal Residence | groupDCA The design of the Jindal Residence began as an exercise in trying to provide personally identifiable living spaces to all members of the client family–spanning three generations–under one roof. The primary challenge was to craft individualistic spaces within the home, while retaining a larger singular theme that would bind the[Read More]
- “Hut House” : A Residence, Naturally Illuminated With Elegant and Modern Look | Mohit Jain and Architects
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Residence as well as Workplace Fused in this Contemporary Style Home with Earthy Materials | Jihan Associates