Author: Interior Design Durham Going against the mainstream idea that having more things is equal to living better, a new idea of living with the minimal appeared inspired by the minimalist movement. According to this idea people should live only with the things that has a deep meaning to them. There isn’t a maximum number[Read More]
- Modern House With Elements That Exhibit The Colonial-Style Interiors | The Code Studio
- Minimal Office Design That Allows The simplicity And Diversity To Co-exist
- Modern Residence With Ethnic-Contemporary Interiors | Jihan Associates
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Villa Interior In Ahmedabad Is Reminiscent Of The Traditional Havelis | Design Logic