Designer: Kai Ming Yang Description: The use of bamboo joinery has been used since 960 AD and its uses range from scaffold construction and bridge suspension to house building. “Bamboo Metal” explores age-old methods of joinery and their application in furniture design. By converting one specific bamboo joinery into metal, this project pays homage to[Read More]
- Kitchen Cleaning Hacks: A Quick Checklist For Homeowners
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Small Minecraft House Ideas: Plans For Your Next Home
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.