Interlude | Collage Architectural Studio Traditionally, in South India the word Darshini refers to a place that runs on the concept of ‘pay first, eat later’ Udupi style restaurants, which are similar to the fast food chains seen in the West. It was primarily intended to serve the rush hour crowd, and the dishes served were breakfast[Read More]
- Red Chillies Office Space Revamped by Gauri Khan Designs
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Minimal Artist’s Residence | Rushnaiwala Architects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.