The aim of the design is to feel the “outdoor in the interior space” by using natural materials, concrete finish, rubble masonry floor stamping, wood, rustic finish which also gives the interior an antique-y look. The ultimate delicacy comes with the warm lighting in terms of task light and designer light fixtures. Concept – The[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- A Mumbai Home that Echoes of Minimalist Contemporary Design | SK Design Studio