Oorjaa has always championed the cause of sustainability and using waste as their raw materials is what drives their design To mark the season of festivities and celebrations, a new collection has been launched by Oorjaa called ‘Fiber Fables’. This new collection brings together two distinct natural elements in aesthetic lighting designs. Visit: Oorjaa Idea behind the design Water[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Play Of Volumes Creates A Balanced Facade In This Contemporary Bungalow Design | K Design Lab Architects
- A Plush And Chic Bungalow Design For A Family of Five | Design INC.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Japanese Sensibilities Unifies with Indian Sensitivities in this Origami Inspired Residential Landscape | Kiasma Landscapes