Oorjaa has always championed the cause of sustainability and using waste as their raw materials is what drives their design To mark the season of festivities and celebrations, a new collection has been launched by Oorjaa called ‘Fiber Fables’. This new collection brings together two distinct natural elements in aesthetic lighting designs. Visit: Oorjaa Idea behind the design Water[Read More]
- Residence Evoking a Bohemian Aesthetic Essence : House Dyuthi | Tales of Design
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design