Great as they were as a civilization, Egypt had specific conditions followed by descendants for thousands of years. Biggest among these were two things. One was their dependence on the Nile. Most of their architectural monuments stretched along this great River Nile. The other was how Egyptians worshipped their pharaoh with unquestioned loyalty. And[Read More]
- “Hut House” : A Residence, Naturally Illuminated With Elegant and Modern Look | Mohit Jain and Architects
- Opulent and Well Curated Sense of Space Making in this Vaastu Adhered Twin House | Jalihal Associates
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Residence as well as Workplace Fused in this Contemporary Style Home with Earthy Materials | Jihan Associates