These days most homes have drywall, the type of walls that are constructed using gypsum materials. Unlike ordinary walls that are made from concrete, drywall can be very delicate. For example, they can crack easily when you bang something against them. Even a doorknob is enough to poke a hole through the wall. Such[Read More]
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Subtle, Neutral Colours With A Mix of Matte and Glossy Elements in this 4BHK Apartment | 9 Degree Design Studio