An Agriculture Farmstay With Terracotta Tiled Roof | d6thD design studio “Aaranya” an agriculture farmstay is located in rural settings at the edge of Sasan Gir Lion Sanctuary, Gujarat; and was designed by Ahmadabad based architect Himanshu Patel from “d6thD” design studio with overt principle of vernacular architecture in mind. Design Philosophy: Mother Earth has enough[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Play Of Volumes Creates A Balanced Facade In This Contemporary Bungalow Design | K Design Lab Architects
- A Plush And Chic Bungalow Design For A Family of Five | Design INC.
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Japanese Sensibilities Unifies with Indian Sensitivities in this Origami Inspired Residential Landscape | Kiasma Landscapes