Satsang Hall is an Assemblage of Perforated, Curving White Volumes | Serie Architects serie architects reveals the design for ‘satsang hall’, a 5,000-seat auditorium for the shrimad rajchandra ashram in dharampur, india. currently under construction, the 15,500 square meter building is scheduled for completion in 2021. the auditorium will serve as the primary discourse hall, or satsang hall,[Read More]
- Experiencing Slow Living with this Leisure Home in Tamil Nadu | Architecture Interspace
- 20 Small House Design In India Amalgamating Aesthetics With Functionality
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary Architecture with a hint of Luxury | Studio DSA / Dilip Sharma & Associates