The aim of the design is to feel the “outdoor in the interior space” by using natural materials, concrete finish, rubble masonry floor stamping, wood, rustic finish which also gives the interior an antique-y look. The ultimate delicacy comes with the warm lighting in terms of task light and designer light fixtures. Concept –[Read More]
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Apartment Interior Creating Varied Hues And Fluid Spaces | DNP Design Studio
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design
- Opulence of a Star Hotel and Bespoke Ambience of a Home, This Villa offers the Best of Both Worlds | White Shadows Design Studio