An Agriculture Farmstay With Terracotta Tiled Roof | d6thD design studio “Aaranya” an agriculture farmstay is located in rural settings at the edge of Sasan Gir Lion Sanctuary, Gujarat; and was designed by Ahmadabad based architect Himanshu Patel from “d6thD” design studio with overt principle of vernacular architecture in mind. Design Philosophy: Mother Earth has enough[Read More]
- Residence Evoking a Bohemian Aesthetic Essence : House Dyuthi | Tales of Design
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design